2013 BGMC Giving Totals
By Mary Boyd, national BGMC Coordinator
BGMC has hit its highest year in its giving history!
We are excited to report that $6,150,899.92 was given to BGMC during 2013!
We also crossed the $6 million mark for the third time in the history of BGMC giving!
Since 1949, $120,185,269.75 has now been given to missions through BGMC! That's amazing!
Please remember that these are only preliminary reports because we are still getting adjustments every day, but we wanted to get these figures out so you and your churches can rejoice with us!
Highlights from 2013:
1. The Peninsular Florida District was the top giving district in the nation. They gave $529,042.79 to BGMC. Congratulations to the district CE director, Steve Powell; the district children's director, Sydney Morrow; and the district BGMC Coordinator, Chuck Padgett.
2. The top giving church in the nation was First Assembly of God in Fort Myers, Fla. They gave $67,732.96 to BGMC. Congratulations to lead pastor, Rev. Dan Betzer, and children's pastors, Rev. Sammy and Jan Whaley!
3. The district with the highest per capita giving is the Wyoming District at $13.73 per person.
4. Fourteen districts had their own record giving year. Many had their second highest year ever for 2013.
5. Thirty-six districts are ahead in their BGMC giving from where they were two years ago!
Final reports will later be shared on this website. Thank you for all you do to support missions, to teach your kids about missions, and to sacrifice for the cause of missions. Millions of lives have been touched and won to the kingdom of God because of you, your church, and your kids! THANK YOU!
Baby David & BGMC
BGMC Offerings Enable Missionaries to Rescue Baby
BGMC Helps Missionaries Ministering to Troubled Kids
A BGMC missionary thank-you letter from Poland.
HealthCare Ministries: "Hope that Heals"
A missionary thank-you from HealthCare Ministries.
A Testimony from Missionary Glenda Evans with Africa Oasis Project
From the Desk of Mary Boyd, national BGMC coordinator
Church of 100 Raises $11,000
BGMC blesses Africa Oasis Project, thanks to small but faithful church.
Safe Drinking Water, Thanks to BGMC
Missionaries provide water filters to Africa
It's critical: teaching kids to have a global worldview
Missionaries Steve and Glenda Evans: Africa Water Well Project
Paye, Zimbabwe, receives new water well
BGMC Partners with AOP to Dig Well in Togo
Missionaries Mark and Vickie Alexander in Africa share about new water well.
Missionary Travels to Remote Madagascar
A nation needing God