2013 Giving Reports
by Mary Boyd, national BGMC Coordinator
We have now assembled the giving reports for the 2013 BGMC giving. This way you'll have these reports for your March Missions Madness challenges and for reporting on National BGMC Day. To view the reports CLICK HERE.
I'm excited to report that the new total for 2013 BGMC is $6,157,192.42! This is an incredible amount for missions!
Since BGMC started in 1949, $120,191,562.25 has been given to missions!
There is one report in particular that we want you to take a good look at. That report is the top 100 churches in each division. Look to see where your church lands on this list compared to other churches your size around the nation! CLICK HERE to view that report.
Thank you for all that you do to support missions, to teach your kids about missions, and to sacrifice for the cause of missions. Millions of lives have been touched and won to the Kingdom of God because of you, your church, and your kids! THANK YOU! TELL YOUR KIDS WE ARE SO PROUD OF THEM!
1. This is the highest giving year in the history of BGMC.
2. This is the third time in history to go over six million dollars. (The first time was in 2009.)
3. Giving was up 2percent over giving from 2012. Giving was up $125,493.39 more than in 2012!
4. BGMC has experienced a 7percent giving increase over the past 5 years.
5. The Peninsular Florida district has been the number one, top giving district for 8 of the last 10 years, including 2013! In 2013, they gave $527,042.79.
6. The District with the highest per capita giving is Wyoming with $13.73.
7. Fourteen Districts had their biggest year ever.
8. Thirty-Six Districts are showing long-term growth.
TOP TEN CHURCHES IN THE NATION:
1. $67,732.96-First Assembly of God, Fort Myers, Florida
2. $60,420.01-Christian Life Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3. $53,950.00-First Assembly of God, North Little Rock, Arkansas
4. $45,643.01-Faith Assembly of God, Orlando, Florida
5. $40,368.95-Calvary Christian Church, Lynnfield, MA
6. $38,576.14-River Valley Church, Apple Valley, Minnesota
7. $35,450.00-The Bridge Assembly of God, Mustang, Oklahoma
8. $35,030.81-Christian Life Assembly, Camp Hill, PA
9. $33,451.21-First Assembly of God, Griffin, Georgia
10. $32,858.49-Oxford Assembly of God, Oxford, Florida
1. 2013 BGMC Grand Totals
2. 2013 BGMC District Ranking
3. 2013 BGMC District Totals in alpha order
4. 2013 BGMC Top 10 Churches in each Division
5. 2013 BGMC Top 100 Churches in the Nation
6. 2013 BGMC Top 5 Churches in each District and Division
7. 2013 BGMC Top 100 Churches in each Division
8. 2013 BGMC Language Churches in each Division
Baby David & BGMC
BGMC Offerings Enable Missionaries to Rescue Baby
BGMC Helps Missionaries Ministering to Troubled Kids
A BGMC missionary thank-you letter from Poland.
HealthCare Ministries: "Hope that Heals"
A missionary thank-you from HealthCare Ministries.
A Testimony from Missionary Glenda Evans with Africa Oasis Project
From the Desk of Mary Boyd, national BGMC coordinator
Church of 100 Raises $11,000
BGMC blesses Africa Oasis Project, thanks to small but faithful church.
Safe Drinking Water, Thanks to BGMC
Missionaries provide water filters to Africa
It's critical: teaching kids to have a global worldview
Missionaries Steve and Glenda Evans: Africa Water Well Project
Paye, Zimbabwe, receives new water well
BGMC Partners with AOP to Dig Well in Togo
Missionaries Mark and Vickie Alexander in Africa share about new water well.
Missionary Travels to Remote Madagascar
A nation needing God