2014 BGMC Giving Reports
Mary Boyd serves as the national BGMC coordinator
We have now assembled the 2014 BGMC giving reports. CLICK HERE to review for your March Missions Madness challenges and for reporting on National BGMC Day.
I'm excited to report that the new total for 2014 BGMC is $6,368,178.07! This is an incredible amount for missions!
Since BGMC started in 1949, $126,560,766.32 has been given to missions!
There is one report in particular that we want you to take a good look at. That report is the top 100 churches in each division. Look to see where your church lands on this list compared to other churches your size around the nation! CLICK HERE to view that report.
Thank you for all that you do to support missions, to teach your kids about missions, and to sacrifice for the cause of missions. Millions of lives have been touched and won to the Kingdom of God because of you, your church, and your kids! THANK YOU! TELL YOUR KIDS WE ARE SO PROUD OF THEM!
- This is the highest giving year in the history of BGMC.
- This is the third year in a row to go over six million dollars.
- Giving was up 3.41% over giving from 2013. Giving was up $209,959.65 more than in 2013!
- BGMC has increased $465,243.79 in the past 3 years.
- The Peninsular Florida district has been the number one, top giving district for 9 of the last 10 years, including 2014! In 2014, they gave $610,260.36! This is the first time in the history of BGMC that a district has given over $600,000.00!
- The District with the highest per capita giving is Wyoming with $17.91.
- Forty-six districts are showing long-term BGMC growth. Only 8 districts are showing long-term decline.
- Coins For Kids for Girls Ministries had their highest giving year in 2014.
- Master's Toolbox for Royal Rangers had their highest giving year in 2014.
TOP TEN CHURCHES IN THE NATION:
- $55,790.45-First Assembly of God, Fort Myers, Florida
- $55,642.96-First Assembly of God, North Little Rock, Arkansas
- $46,137.28-Christian Life Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- $41,156.77-Calvary Christian Church, Lynnfield, MA
- $40,971.81-The Bridge Assembly of God, Mustang, Oklahoma
- $40,630.34-River Valley Church, Apple Valley, Minnesota
- $40,325.56-Oxford Assembly of God, Oxford, Florida
- $33,720.61-First Assembly of God, Griffin, Georgia
- $32,529.65-Harvest Assembly of God, Lakeland, Florida
- $32,304.82-Calvary Christian Center, Ormond Beach, Florida
GIVING REPORTS ON THE WEB:
- 2014 BGMC Grand Totals
- 2014 BGMC District Ranking
- 2014 BGMC District Totals in alpha order
- 2014 BGMC Top 10 Churches in each Division
- 2014 BGMC Top 100 Churches in the Nation
- 2014 BGMC Top 5 Churches in each District and Division
- 2014 BGMC Top 100 Churches in each Division
- 2014 BGMC Language Churches in each Division
- 2014 BGMC Masters Toolbox report
Baby David & BGMC
BGMC Offerings Enable Missionaries to Rescue Baby
BGMC Helps Missionaries Ministering to Troubled Kids
A BGMC missionary thank-you letter from Poland.
HealthCare Ministries: "Hope that Heals"
A missionary thank-you from HealthCare Ministries.
A Testimony from Missionary Glenda Evans with Africa Oasis Project
From the Desk of Mary Boyd, national BGMC coordinator
Church of 100 Raises $11,000
BGMC blesses Africa Oasis Project, thanks to small but faithful church.
Safe Drinking Water, Thanks to BGMC
Missionaries provide water filters to Africa
It's critical: teaching kids to have a global worldview
Missionaries Steve and Glenda Evans: Africa Water Well Project
Paye, Zimbabwe, receives new water well
BGMC Partners with AOP to Dig Well in Togo
Missionaries Mark and Vickie Alexander in Africa share about new water well.
Missionary Travels to Remote Madagascar
A nation needing God