We have now assembled the giving reports for the 2015 BGMC giving. They are below for you to download. This way you’ll have these reports for your March Missions Madness challenges and for reporting on National BGMC Day.
We’re excited to report that the BGMC givng total for 2015 is $7,011,912.35 ! This is an incredible amount for missions!
Since BGMC started in 1949, $133,572,678.67. has been given to missions!
There is one report in particular that we want you to take a good look at. That report is the top 100 churches in each division. Look to see where your church lands on this list compared to other churches your size around the nation!
Thank you for all that you do to support missions, to teach your kids about missions, and to sacrifice for the cause of missions. Millions of lives have been touched and won to the Kingdom of God because of you, your church, and your kids! THANK YOU! TELL YOUR KIDS WE ARE SO PROUD OF THEM!
- This is the highest giving year in the history of BGMC.
- This is the first time to go over seven million dollars.
- Giving was up 10% over giving from 2014. Giving was up over $643,734.28 more than in 2014!
- The highest-giving district was Peninsular Florida with a total of $870,126.73!
- First Assembly of God in Fort Myers, FL was the top giving church in the nation giving $121,844.22! Congratulations to lead pastor, Rev. Dan Betzer, and children’s pastors, Rev. Sammy and Jan Whaley!
- The District with the highest per capita giving is the West Florida District with $12.24.
- 40 districts are showing long-term BGMC growth. Only 5 districts are showing long-term decline.
- Coins For Kids for Girls Ministries had their highest giving year in 2015 with a total of $201,064.88
- Top giving district for Coins For Kids for Girls Ministries was the Peninsular Florida District giving $25,721.57.
- Master’s Toolbox for Royal Rangers had their highest giving year in 2015 with a total of $89,345.69.
- Top giving district for Master’s Toolbox for Royal Rangers was the Peninsular Florida District giving $17,706.33.