2020 GIVING REPORTS
We have now assembled the giving reports for the 2020 BGMC giving. They are below for you to download. This way you’ll have these reports for your March Missions Madness challenges and for reporting on National BGMC Day (March 14, 2021).
2020 was a crazy year as we all went through a world-wide pandemic. But even in the midst of battling COVID-19, the kids of the Assemblies of God were faithful to blessing our missionaries and helping people all around the world!
We’re excited to report that the BGMC giving total for 2020 is $7,225,161.38! This is an incredible amount for missions!
Since BGMC started in 1949, $174,491,470.09 has been given to missions!
There is one report in particular that we want you to take a good look at. That report is the top 100 churches in each division. Look to see where your church lands on this list compared to other churches your size around the nation!
Thank you for all that you do to support missions, to teach your kids about missions, and to sacrifice for the cause of missions. Millions of lives have been touched and won to the Kingdom of God because of you, your church, and your kids!
THANK YOU! TELL YOUR KIDS WE ARE SO PROUD OF THEM!
- This is the fifth highest giving year in the history of BGMC.
- The Peninsular Florida district has been the number one top giving district 16 of the last 18 years including 2020! They gave $741,444.89! Congratulations to Steve Powell, district executive secretary/BGMC director; Sydney Morrow, district children’s ministries director; Chuck Padgett, district BGMC coordinator; and Tom Manning, district missions director for their passion and vision for BGMC!
- The top giving church in the nation was Victory Assembly of God in Lakeland, FL. They gave $327,836.47 to BGMC. Congratulations to lead pastor, Rev. Wayne Blackburn, and children’s pastors, Rev. John and Crystal McLennan. This is the second highest amount ever given by a church to BGMC.
- The District with the highest per capita giving is the Wyoming District with $16.94.
- Ten districts had record giving years for 2020!
- 16 districts still increased their giving during the COVID pandemic!
- Coins For Kids for Girls Ministries had a great year in 2020. The girls gave a total of $182,087.86 to Coins For Kids/BGMC.
- Top giving district for Coins For Kids for Girls Ministries was the Potomac District giving $19,862.84.
- Master’s Toolbox for Royal Rangers had a great year in 2020. The boys gave a total of $142,407.66 to Master’s Toolbox/BGMC.
- Top giving district for Master’s Toolbox for Royal Rangers was the Georgia District giving $21,676.59.
Once again, THANK YOU for all that you are doing to support our missionaries and missions organizations through BGMC!!