To use BGMC artwork indicates acceptance of this agreement.
- You may not use the artwork in any manner that may possibly disparage, bring into disrepute, or derogate the Assemblies of God or its members.
- You may not alter the appearance of the artwork in any way. The artwork must stand by itself so as to avoid unintended associations with any other objects, including, but not limited to, type, photographs, illustrations, borders, and edges. You may not incorporate the logo or any of its parts into any other logo.
- You may not use the artwork in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement of any other event, product or service.
- You agree to indemnify the General Council of the Assemblies of God for any loss or damage caused to them arising out of your use of this artwork.
- The General Council of the Assemblies of God reserves the right to review your use of the artwork and may at any time require you to discontinue your use of the artwork.
- The General Council of the Assemblies of God reserves the right to revoke and terminate this agreement, in which case you will immediately thereafter cease any and all usage of the artwork and shall not use any name, trademark, or artwork similar in design or color.
To use BGMC artwork on items for sale, you must get written permission from the national BGMC office. Email [email protected] with the following information:
- A description of the product you wish to make
- The exact artwork you wish to use
- How the product will be used (for example: promotions, event commemoration, fundraiser, etc.)