2018 GIVING REPORTS
We have now assembled the giving reports for the 2018 BGMC giving. They are below for you to download. This way you’ll have these reports for your March Missions Madness challenges and for reporting on National BGMC Day (March 10, 2019).
We’re excited to report that the BGMC giving total for 2018 is $8,541,018.67! This is an incredible amount for missions!
Since BGMC started in 1949, $158,273,389.47 has been given to missions!
There is one report in particular that we want you to take a good look at. That report is the top 100 churches in each division. Look to see where your church lands on this list compared to other churches your size around the nation!
Thank you for all that you do to support missions, to teach your kids about missions, and to sacrifice for the cause of missions. Millions of lives have been touched and won to the Kingdom of God because of you, your church, and your kids! THANK YOU! TELL YOUR KIDS WE ARE SO PROUD OF THEM!
- This is the highest giving year in the history of BGMC.
- This is the second time to go over eight million dollars.
- Giving was up 3% over giving from 2017. Giving was up over $225,213.39 more than in 2017!
- The Peninsular Florida district is the FIRSTdistrict in the history of BGMC to go over one million dollars in one year in 2016! And now they have gone over one million dollars for the third year in a row! They have also been the number one, top giving district for the last 13 years! In 2018, they gave $1,291,867.19! Congratulations to Steve Powell, district executive secretary/BGMC director; Sydney Morrow, district children’s ministries director; Chuck Padgett, district BGMC coordinator; and Tom Manning, district mission’s director for their passion and vision for BGMC!
- The Peninsular Florida district had eight of the top fifteen giving churches in the nation from their district.
- The top giving church in the nation was Victory Assembly of God in Lakeland, FL. They gave $279,149.87 to BGMC. Congratulations to lead pastor, Rev. Wayne Blackburn, and children’s pastors, Rev. John and Crystal McLennan. This is the highest amount ever given by a church to BGMC.
- The District with the highest per capita giving is the West Florida District with $18.18.
- The District with the highest percentage of churches giving to BGMC is the Wyoming District with 84.62%.
- Fifty-one districts are showing long-term BGMC growth. Only 6 districts are showing long-term decline.
- Coins For Kids for Girls Ministries had their highest giving year in 2018. The girls gave a total of $282,701.38 to Coins For Kids/BGMC.
- Top giving district for Coins For Kids for Girls Ministries was the South Texas District giving $48,502.96.
- Master’s Toolbox for Royal Rangers had their highest giving year in 2018. The boys gave a total of $190,705.95, to Master’s Toolbox/BGMC.
- Top giving district for Master’s Toolbox for Royal Rangers was the South Texas District giving $27,034.27.
Once again, THANK YOU for all that you are doing to support our missionaries and missions’ organizations through BGMC!!
2018 BGMC Grand Totals
2018 BGMC District Racking
2018 BGMC District Totals in alphabetical order
2018 BGMC Top 10 Churches in each Division
2018 BGMC Top 100 Churches in the Nation
2018 BGMC Top 100 Churches in each Division
2018 BGMC Top 5 Churches in each District and Division
2018 BGMC FINAL Language Church Ranking by Division
2018 Coins For Kids District Ranking
2018 Masters Toolbox District Ranking